The good choice of garbage bags will bring better help to our usual garbage collection, and let us take care of it easily. Today Garbage Bag Manufacturer will tell you the issues you should pay attention to when choosing garbage bags.
According to the design concept of environmental protection, choose garbage bags:
1. Buy "can fit", because general garbage bags can only hold 2/3 of the capacity. Refilling can not close the mouth, which is not conducive to the cleaning of garbage. The "automatic closing garbage bag" can be used to make use of the capacity of the garbage bag, which can be used for more garbage and less plastic bags.
2. Garbage bags are often designed as flat or octagonal bottoms. The flat-bottomed garbage bag has a relatively large capacity, while the octagonal-shaped garbage bag has a stronger load bearing capacity at multiple points.
3. The labeling uses new PE material, which is more stretchable than the bag body using only secondary recycled material, and is not easy to puncture.
4. Choose a garbage bag that is easy to close, which is good for garbage disposal. If the garbage bag is easy to break and leak, it is not easy to close the mouth, and the workers are scattered around when handling garbage, which is not conducive to cleanliness.
When choosing a garbage bag, you must also pay attention to the size of the garbage bag so that we can find the garbage bag that suits you.
First, look at the size specifications of garbage bags
The size and specifications of the garbage bag are marked on the packaging bag before leaving the factory. People can see the packed garbage bag in the supermarket. You can know how big the garbage bag is without unpacking the number printed on the outer packaging.
Second, the size specifications of the garbage bag
Selecting the width of the trash bag multiplied by 2 needs to be greater than or equal to the circumference of the bucket. The trash bag needs to be at least 30 cm higher than the height of the bucket, because the bottom of the bucket needs to occupy a part of the bag body, and a part of the bag body must be turned out and left to the outside.
In addition, how to choose the right sorting garbage bag?
1. Choose a reputable or good sales bin
Classified garbage bags, like other daily necessities, have many brands. When we choose, we should pay attention to choosing the brand. It is recommended that we choose a sorted garbage bag with good reputation or high sales volume. This may be relatively expensive, but quality or performance is generally better.
2. Select sorting garbage bags with sorting performance
At present, there are many types of flat-mouth garbage bags on the market, some of which are ordinary break-point type and rectangular flat bags as a whole, but it is recommended that you purchase classified garbage bags with classification function. This sorting garbage bag can be classified according to the type of garbage, so it is more convenient to collect.
3. Choose a sorted trash bag that is larger than the trash can
I believe everyone has a deep understanding of this. If the trash bag is smaller than the trash can, it is inconvenient to put it on the trash can first, and it is easy to tear and break. Sometimes garbage will flood the garbage bag, which is more troublesome to clean up. But the sorting garbage bag cannot be much larger than the trash can, because it will cause waste, usually three to five centimeters.
4. Select Drawstring Bags of Breakpoint Type
Breakpoint sorting garbage bags are easy to store and do not take up space. Secondly, this is more economical and cheaper than buying dozens of them alone, and it can usually be used for a long time.
5. Try to choose flat bottom garbage bags
Compared with round bottom or octagonal bottom, flat bottom flat mouth garbage bag is more suitable and has a larger capacity. It is more economical and affordable to choose such flat mouth garbage bags.
The above is the method of selecting garbage bags introduced by Biodegradable Bag Manufacturer. Hope to help you.