Packaging bags should be placed anywhere in our lives. With the improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, biodegradable packaging has been used more and more. Today, let's look at the USES of biodegradable bags. Next, the Biodegradable Bag Manufacturer will give you a brief introduction, I hope to help you!
1. Physical maintenance. Bags of food need to be protected from kneading, bumping, feeling and temperature changes.
2. Shell maintenance. The shell separates the food from oxygen, water vapor, dirt, etc. Leakage prevention is also an important part of the packing plan. Some packages contain desiccant or deoxidizer to extend the shelf life. Removal of air from vacuum or Biodegradable Bags is also a major method of food packaging. Keeping food clean, fresh and safe during its shelf life is the main function of the bag.
3. Put them in the same package. Packing small items of the same kind into a package is a good way to save volume. Powder and granular items require packaging.
4. Send a message. Packaging and labels tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Marketing. Marketing departments usually use box labels to encourage potential buyers to buy products. Over the decades, packaging plans have become a relatively important and changing phenomenon. Marketing communication and graphic planning should be applied to the highlights and sales of packaging boxes.
6. Safety. Packaging can play an important role in reducing transport safety risks. Biodegradable bags prevent food from being consumed illegally. Some food packages are very strong and have anti-counterfeiting marks, which protect the company's interests against losses. It has laser tags, special colors, SMS authentication, and other tags. In addition, to prevent theft, retailers place electronic monitoring tags on bags and wait for consumers to take them to the store exit to degaussing.
7. Convenient. Packaging can be easily purchased, processed, stacked, displayed, sold, opened, applied and reused.
There are currently three types of so-called green Plastic Bags: biodegradable, biodegradable and compostable. Everyone thinks biodegradability is biodegradability. In fact, not only can you break it down into carbon dioxide and water, but you can also protect the environment. When choosing a biodegradable or compostable garbage bag, you need to check whether the bag has the national plastic bag logo issued by the country or region, and judge the raw material according to the logo.