Packing bags can be seen everywhere in our life. With the improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, biodegradable baghas been used more and more. Next, the Biodegradable Bag Manufacturer will give you a brief introduction about the effects of biodegradable bags. Hope to be helpful to you!
1. Physical maintenance. Protects packaged foods from kneading, bumping, and reducing temperature differences.
2. Shell maintenance. The shell separates the food from oxygen, water vapor, dirt, etc. Leakage prevention is also an important part of the packing plan. Some packages contain desiccant or deoxidizer to extend the shelf life. Vacuum packaging or the removal of air from biodegradable bags is also a major method of food packaging. Keeping food clean, fresh and safe during its shelf life is the main function of Biodegradable Bags.
3. Put them in the same package. Packing small items of the same kind into a package is a good way to save volume. Powder and granular items need to be individually packaged.
4. Send a message. Packaging and labels tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Marketing. Marketing departments usually use box labels to encourage potential buyers to buy products. Over the decades, packaging plans have become a very important and changing phenomenon. Marketing communication and graphic planning should be applied to the highlights and sales of packaging boxes.
6. Safety. Packaging can play an important role in reducing transport safety risks. Packaging also prevents food from returning to other products. Biodegradable bags prevent food from being consumed illegally. Some food packages are very strong and have anti-counterfeiting marks, which protect the company's interests against losses. It has laser tags, special colors, SMS authentication, and other tags. In addition, to prevent theft, retailers place electronic monitoring tags on bags and wait for consumers to take them to the store exit to degaussing.
7. Convenient. Packaging can be easily purchased, processed, stacked, displayed, sold, opened, repackaged, applied and reused.
There are currently three types of so-called green plastic bags: biodegradable, biodegradable and compostable. Everyone thinks biodegradability is biodegradability. In fact, it can not only break it down into carbon dioxide and water, but also protect the environment. When choosing a biodegradable or compostable garbage bag, you need to check whether the bag has the national Plastic Bag logo issued by the country/region, and judge the raw material according to the logo. The commonly used biodegradable or compostable materials are PLA and PBAT. Under natural and soil or industrial compost conditions, it can be degraded to water and carbon dioxide for 180 days. It belongs to organic circulation and is harmless to human body and natural environment.