Packaging bags should be everywhere in our lives. With the improvement of people's environmental awareness, degradable packaging is also increasingly used. Today, let's look at the effects of biodegradable bags. Next, Biodegradable Bag Manufacturer will give you a brief introduction, I hope to help you!
1. Physical maintenance. Foods stored in bags need to be protected from kneading, bumping, feeling, and temperature differences.
2. Shell maintenance. The shell can separate food from oxygen, water vapor, stains, etc. Leak-proofing is also an essential element of packaging planning. Some packages include a desiccant or deoxidizer to extend the shelf life. Vacuum packaging or removing air from biodegradable bags is also a major food packaging method. Keeping food clean, fresh and safe during the shelf life is the main function of the bag.
3. Pack or put in the same package. Packing small items of the same kind into a package is a great way to save volume. Powder and granular objects need packaging.
4. Communicate the message. Packaging and labelling tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Marketing. Marketing often uses box tags to encourage potential buyers to buy products. For decades, packaging planning has become an irrelevant and ever-changing phenomenon. Marketing communication and graphic planning should be applied to the highlights and sales of the outer box (for some reason).
6. Safety. Packaging can play an important role in reducing transport safety risks. Packaging also prevents food from returning to other products. The Biodegradable Bag prevents food from being eaten illegally. Some food packaging is very sturdy and has anti-counterfeiting signs, the effect of which is to protect corporate interests from being lost. It has laser marking, special colors, SMS authentication and other tags. In addition, to prevent theft, retailers place electronic surveillance tags on bags and wait for consumers to take them to the store's exit to demagnetize.
7. Convenient. Packaging can be easily purchased, handled, stacked, displayed, sold, opened, repackaged, applied, and reused.
There are currently three types of so-called environmentally friendly plastic bags: biodegradable plastic bags, biodegradable plastic bags, and compostable plastic bags. Everyone thinks that degradable is biodegradation. In fact, it is not only that it can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and water, which can protect the environment. When choosing a biodegradable or compostable Garbage Bag, you need to check whether the bag has the national plastic bag logo issued by the country and judge the production raw materials according to the logo. The commonly used biodegradable or compostable raw materials are PLA and PBAT. It can be degraded into water and carbon dioxide for 180 days under the conditions of nature and soil or industrial compost. It belongs to the organic cycle and is not harmful to the human body and the natural environment.